Formulated by Naturopath Bridget Carmady, with certified organic calendula at its core, to enhance beauty + health without compromise:
- Calendula and evening primrose oil soothes skin inflammation and promote wound healing
- Jojoba, shea butter and coconut oil rapidly hydrate and nourish dry skin
- Chamomile and lavender essential oils provide gentle antiseptic properties
- May help alleviate eczema, dermatitis, rosacea, dry skin, nappy rash, sore/damaged nipples, bites + stings
- No parabens, sodium lauryl sulphate, petrochemicals, PEGs, artificial fragrances, nanoparticles or unnecessary ingredients
- WINNER Best Multi-tasking Mum & Baby Balm, Beauty Shortlist Mama & Baby Awards 2018, WINNER Baby Skin Balm, Natural Baby Awards 2018
- See ‘Description’ below for more detail
All-natural and organic balm to calm baby’s sensitive skin. Soothing & protective against nappy rash. Use for minor skin irritations including dermatitis, eczema, bites, and stings. Can also be used as a soothing balm for cracked nipples. An essential in every nappy change bag and mum’s handbag!
Warm in hands to melt and apply where needed on the face or body. Reapply as needed.
Patch testing recommended before first use. Store sub 30°C
helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, beeswax*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil*, theobrama cacao (cocoa butter)*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, calendula officinalis (calendula) extract*, matricaria chamomilla (chamomile) extract*, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, d-alpha-tocopherol (natural vitamin e) *certified organic ingredient (98.67% certified organic ingredients, 100% natural ingredients)