A vegan, flat top Kabuki Brush with medium-density bristles for a natural even finish, ideal for pressing or buffing powder into the skin.
- The high-density brush allows for even coverage.
- Applies the perfect amount of product.
- Creates an elegant airbrushed finish.
All INIKA brushes and accessories are Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free.
1. Start by lightly pressing the top of the brush down into your desired powder or if you're using a liquid product, disperse a pea-size amount onto the back of your hand and then proceed to pick up the product by pressing your brush lightly into the product.
2. Once the top of the brush is lightly coated, start to swirl and buff the brush in circular over your face or onto the desired area, being careful not to apply too much pressure down on the bristles.
To get the best results and extend the life of your INIKA brushes, it is recommended to clean them as needed using the below steps.
1. Keeping brush facing downwards, lather and rinse bristles with a chemical-free wash and lukewarm (not hot) water until the water runs clear.
2. Leave brushes to dry naturally on a flat surface.
3. Once dry, store in your faux leather brush roll or your preferred storage method to keep brush safe and clean.
Made from high-quality natural fibre bristles. Handles are made from a biodegradable PLA material, made from a microbial fermentation process with Raw Corn and Cassava.