A vegan flat brush designed for use with liquid foundations, allowing for an even, buildable coverage to provide a flawless finish. The perfectly sized flat head is specially designed to hold the foundation in the brush and buff the product on the skin giving an airbrushed finish.
- The high-density brush allows for even coverage.
- Applies the perfect amount of product.
- Creates an elegant airbrushed finish.
All INIKA brushes and accessories are Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free.
1. Using a liquid foundation, start by pumping a pea-size amount onto the back of your hand, and then proceeding to pick up the product by pressing your brush lightly into the product on your hand.
2. Once the top of the brush is lightly coated, start to swirl and buff the brush in circular over your face until the foundation is blended and desired coverage is achieved, being careful not to apply too much pressure down on the bristles.
To get the best results and extend the life of your INIKA brushes, it is recommended to clean them as needed using the below steps.
1. Keeping brush facing downwards, lather and rinse bristles with a chemical-free wash and lukewarm (not hot) water until the water runs clear.
2. Leave brushes to dry naturally on a flat surface.
3. Once dry, store in your faux leather brush roll or your preferred storage method to keep brush safe and clean.
Made from high-quality natural fibre bristles. Handles are made from a biodegradable PLA material, made from a microbial fermentation process with Raw Corn and Cassava.