A vegan, curved brush with dense bristles ideal for defining the cheekbones, under the chin and around the forehead.
- The high-density brush allows for even coverage.
- Applies the perfect amount of product.
- Creates an elegant airbrushed finish.
All INIKA brushes and accessories are Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free.
1. Start by lightly pressing the top of the brush down into your desired powder or if you're using a liquid product, disperse a pea-size amount onto the back of your hand and then proceed to pick up the product by pressing your brush lightly into the product.
2. Once the top of the brush is lightly coated, start sculpting the desired areas of your face.
3. Beginning with your cheekbones, lightly tap the brush downwards starting from the top of your ear and down towards the corner of your lips, stopping under the apple of your cheeks. Keep tapping back and forth in this motion until the product has been seamlessly blended out into your skin.
4. Picking up some more product onto your brush, tap your brush around the perimeter of the forehead and also down along your jawline for added definition.
TIP When using a bronzing shade cup the underside of your cheekbone, fitting the curve of the sculpting brush to your face. For Illuminating and blushing shades cup the top side of your cheekbone with the curve of the brush.
To get the best results and extend the life of your INIKA brushes, it is recommended to clean them as needed using the below steps.
1. Keeping brush facing downwards, lather and rinse bristles with a chemical-free wash and lukewarm (not hot) water until the water runs clear.
2. Leave brushes to dry naturally on a flat surface.
3. Once dry, store in your faux leather brush roll or your preferred storage method to keep brush safe and clean.
Made from high-quality natural fibre bristles. Handles are made from a biodegradable PLA material, made from a microbial fermentation process with Raw Corn and Cassava.