A vegan, eyeshadow brush perfect for one-swipe application. The fine and dense bristles are designed to apply eyeshadow in the form of cream, powder and pigments.
- The high-density brush allows for even coverage.
- Applies the perfect amount of product.
- Creates an elegant airbrushed finish.
All INIKA brushes and accessories are Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free.
1. Start by lightly pressing the flat side of your brush down into the eyeshadow pan.
2. Once the flat side of the brush is coated, lightly pressed the product across the lid of your eye until the colour has been applied evenly.
Note: When applying metallic shades, it's best to very lightly dampen your brush before application so that the product adheres to the brush and your eyes.
To get the best results and extend the life of your INIKA brushes, it is recommended to clean them as needed using the below steps.
1. Keeping brush facing downwards, lather and rinse bristles with a chemical-free wash and lukewarm (not hot) water until the water runs clear.
2. Leave brushes to dry naturally on a flat surface.
3. Once dry, store in your faux leather brush roll or your preferred storage method to keep brush safe and clean.
Made from high-quality natural fibre bristles. Handles are made from a biodegradable PLA material, made from a microbial fermentation process with Raw Corn and Cassava.