The Vegan Kabuki Brush features high-density, luxuriously soft and non-irritating bristles to seamlessly blend mineral powders onto the skin, ensuring even coverage and a flawless finish every time.
A vegan classic Kabuki Brush with short and dense bristles, ideal for buffing liquid and powder foundation.
The versatile brush can be used with loose or baked mineral powders and liquid foundation to create the perfect base with an airbrushed finish
- High-density brush allows for even coverage.
- Applies the perfect amount of product.
- Creates an elegant airbrushed finish.
All INIKA brushes and accessories are Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free.
1. Start by lightly dipping the tip of the brush into your favourite INIKA Organic mineral powder.
2. Once the top of the brush is coated hold it vertically with the bristles facing upwards, and tap the base of the brush down on a hard surface so the powder sinks in the bristles of the brush.
3. Swirl the brush in circular motions over your face or onto the desired area, being careful not to apply too much pressure down on the bristles.
To get the best results and extend the life of your INIKA brushes, it is recommended to clean them as needed using the below steps.
1. Keeping brush facing downwards, lather and rinse bristles with a chemical-free wash and lukewarm (not hot) water until the water runs clear.
2. Leave brushes to dry naturally on a flat surface.
3. Once dry, store in your faux leather brush roll or your preferred storage method to keep brush safe and clean.
Made from high quality natural fibre bristles. Handles are made from a biodegradable PLA material, made from a microbial fermentation process with Raw Corn and Cassava.