This beautifully blendable light-reflecting cream builds up from a natural glow to an ethereal highlight, while nourishing the skin with healthy fatty acids and antioxidants.
The silky-soft creamy formula imparts a dewy-fresh finish thanks to nourishing Coconut Oil, antioxidant-rich Vitamin E and skin-softening Argan Oil, allowing it to effortlessly glide onto skin. Perfect for brightening and enhancing features for a luminescent look.
'Rose' is the perfect shade for brightening and highlighting darker skin tones, or as a pretty blush on lighter skin tones.
'Gold' adds the perfect touch of radiance to all skin tones.
'Spice' imparts a Champagne-inspired shimmer and is ideal for medium skin tones.
- Skin-nurturing formula contains Certified Organic Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, and Argan Oil for soft, supple skin.
- Seamlessly glides across the skin making it easy to blend and build up.
- Brings a wonderful luminosity to the skin creating a fresh, youthful appearance.
- 71% Organic ingredients
1. Start by rubbing a clean fingertip over the cream in a circular motion to warm the oils.
2. Dot onto the top of the cheekbones, tip of the nose and Cupid’s bow.
3. Blend and build the colour until the desired level of luminosity and radiance is achieved.
4. For a more intense highlight, layer your favourite INIKA Baked Mineral Illuminisor over the top.
Certified Organic Argan Kernal Oil
Native to Morocco, the Argan kernel is rich in essential fatty acids which help to rejuvenate the appearance of your complexion.
Certified Organic Coconut Oil
This multi benefit oil contains many antioxidants, protecting the skin with mild sunscreen like effects.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax), Silica, Butyrosper- mum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil*, May Contain (+/-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Tin Oxide. * Certified Organic